Leaked best perk for new survivor Kate the guitarist!
Here's leaked footage of how the new perk will work in game for the new survivor from "Off the Beaten Track" DLC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=010aaw1Ajo0
![]()
Here's leaked footage of how the new perk will work in game for the new survivor from "Off the Beaten Track" DLC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=010aaw1Ajo0
![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Now I'm hoping she gets an outfit like that too!
Incredible attention to detail, can't wait to see this implemented!
I love cowboys
I think Kate will have Bard like abilities, She can make all survivors around her better at skill checks with all her expierience playing difficult rhythm games, I mean Guitar rhythms.
Giddee up
Sadly I wouldnt even be surprised
Flashlights will be left now, we all gonna see guitarists all over the game, killer is going to be forced to do gens and escape being KABONG'd
Oh yeah, I like "cowgirls"
Amazing.