LOL i love games like these !
I was laughing so bad haha
I was laughing so bad haha
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you ever down me like that, keep victor near my body. Nothing makes me laugh more than his crazy snarls and grunts! ๐คฃ
went out of an exit gate like that once with a friendly ghost face who seemed like he'd must have been spending a lot of the night trying to get people in a situation like it since he wasn't trying to kill us. the human centipede chapter
Am I the only who wishes I could keep Victor throughout the whole match? Please tell Charlotte I will babysit anytime ๐
Yep. The only possible way to win against a team of good survivors that know gens and looping but who also don't stack together to beat your little gremlin butt the moment you even try.
We are a complicated group of people.
Edit: Did they conga line til someone bled out?
๐ hah