Have the camera sensitivity values changed from pre-patch?
The UI of the camera sensitivity, at least on console, has changed ever since the Binding of Kin chapter; and I think the values of the sensitivity settings have changed as well. I thought something was off after the chapter's release when I found that 65% sensitivity, the one i use on M1 killers, seemingly was much more sensitive than before. I thought I was just going crazy, but today I played Deathslinger who is one of my mains and I have played for hundreds of hours most likely, and my usual 55% sensitivity was most definitely not what it was pre-patch. I had to go down to 50%, and even that seemed different.I've played Slinger on that sens for so long that I am almost certain something has changed, my muscle memory wasn't alligning with that sensitivity.
Has anybody else noticed sensitivity being off, at least on console? Or can somebody on the dev team please inform me how/if they've changed. I say if but I am almost certain it has, and this has completely screwed with my muscle memory for all my favorite killers like Slinger, Plague, Billy, etc. This patch broke a lot and I hope this is a bug and not an intentional change.
Comments