Is it the game or my controller
Lately every time i play killer my killer would get these weird stutters and makes them way slower. I would like to know if its my controller or a game bug?
Lately every time i play killer my killer would get these weird stutters and makes them way slower. I would like to know if its my controller or a game bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The sort of thing where you walk through a doorway, stutter badly, and then you’re suddenly on the side you came from again? Normally I’d say it’s a connection issue, but it’s been bad for me this past hour too. Maybe a server issue.
Whatever the cause, it’s very disorienting.