I'm proud of myself for once.

Console nurse main here. Finally made it to rank 1 today for the first time! I have a love hate relationship with Sally, but now I feel like she's my calling.

And the last game I played before reaching rank 1 I got a really salty message for getting a 4k. Imagine losing miserably to a console nurse and blaming the nurse lol.

Just felt like sharing since I actually feel proud of myself for once.

Comments

  • Congrats :D

    Love to play her too (also console player).She just feels sooo rewarding when you get those blinks right

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Congrats :D

    Love to play her too (also console player).She just feels sooo rewarding when you get those blinks right

    That's the whole reason i kept playing her. There's nothing quite like the feeling of getting a good 4k with sally.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1813587#Comment_1813587

    That's the whole reason i kept playing her. There's nothing quite like the feeling of getting a good 4k with sally.

    Definetely,

    I just hope the devs will fix some her super annoying bugs like not being able to attack after blinking or getting your lunge range after blinking reduced to almost 0 sometimes

    Also,delete indoor maps while we're at it >:(

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Congrats :D

    Love to play her too (also console player).She just feels sooo rewarding when you get those blinks right

    I stopped playing her a while ago because I felt it was too easy but, you're right, nailing those blinks is very satisfying. This person started playing the juke game with me - a serious Nurse no-no! Look out b**ch!! 😂

    Image feb22453-5f90-4de7-9306-4b61399b66d3 hosted in ImgBB


  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1813593#Comment_1813593

    Definetely,

    I just hope the devs will fix some her super annoying bugs like not being able to attack after blinking or getting your lunge range after blinking reduced to almost 0 sometimes

    Also,delete indoor maps while we're at it >:(

    Bhvr doesn't like Sally very much lol :(

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Console nurse main here. Finally made it to rank 1 today for the first time! I have a love hate relationship with Sally, but now I feel like she's my calling.

    And the last game I played before reaching rank 1 I got a really salty message for getting a 4k. Imagine losing miserably to a console nurse and blaming the nurse lol.

    Just felt like sharing since I actually feel proud of myself for once.

    Sally is your calling? Sounds like you have (ahem, you set yourself up for this buddy).... “A Nurse’s Calling”! 🤣

  • @yobuddd said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/212970/im-proud-of-myself-for-once

    Sally is your calling? Sounds like you have (ahem, you set yourself up for this buddy).... “A Nurse’s Calling”! 🤣

    Didn't even think about that when I wrote this lmao.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Console nurse main here. Finally made it to rank 1 today for the first time! I have a love hate relationship with Sally, but now I feel like she's my calling.

    And the last game I played before reaching rank 1 I got a really salty message for getting a 4k. Imagine losing miserably to a console nurse and blaming the nurse lol.

    Just felt like sharing since I actually feel proud of myself for once.

    Congratulations. You should feel proud.

    I was incredibly proud of myself when I did this with Clown the other day.

    @TheClownIsKing said:

    I find it absolutely glorious when the survivors manage to finish all repairs, yet I still get a 4K and 4 iridescent emblems. I didn’t even give them the chance to 99 either gate.

    So i’m Santa Clown. Perks are Bamboozle, Brutal Strength, Fire Up, PGTW. I’d usually go brown or entirely add on-less, but the lobby had me suspicious it was going to be a tough red rank team, so chucked on Flask of Bleach and Ether 15%.

    We load into Rotten Fields. Beautiful, as personally, I feel this map is very, very favourable for Clown because they can’t lose me in the corn. Even in the odd once in a while time I do visually lose track of them after doing their spinning nonsense after getting gassed, I hear them coughing anyway.

    Anyway, my suspicions were on the money because they were highly coordinated, and extra aggressive with returning to gens the moment my back was turned. If it weren’t for the fact that I was able to end chases ridiculously quick due to all the open space, getting rid of pallets quickly, and easily shutting down the vaults in shack and the harvesters and such, i’d have lost gens way too quickly without PGTW.

    So we get to the part where the survivors have one gen left, and I have a pretty good 3 gen set up right outside the basement/shack. I down a Tapp on his death hook just outside the shack. Hook him, dies, and I knew exactly which gen to return to, as it was directly outside the shack. Meg and Steve are on it. They’re nearly finished. I’m on top of them, Meg flees, I go to smack Steve....... but I’m not thinking properly and grab him instead when I really should have lunged to simply get him to shoo.

    Despite Fire Up allowing me to grab and drop him super quick, Meg still had the time needed to quickly jump on during the grab animation and finish the repair during the drop animation. Steve is now slugged, i give chase to Meg immediately. Down her quite somewhere on the opposite side of the shack, in the corn, about halfway between the shack and a gate. I immediately leave Meg to check if there is any gate progress. None. The other gate is on the entirely opposite side of the map. I return to vicinity of where I left Steve knowing Claudette would be helping him, plus I knew I’d be able to quickly check progress on the other gate.

    Sure enough I see Steve’s status icon change from dying to injured, and miraculously spotted both him and Claudette out of the corner of my eye well away from the 2nd gate, which was where I was originally intending to check on them, expecting someone to start gate progress.

    I manage to very quickly gas and down Steve again at a T L loop. Again I leave him and race against time knowing the Claudette would be heading to Meg. Like with Steve, I see Meg’s status icon change from dying to injured. I don’t see where Meg went, but I spot Claudette attempting to head to gate 1. I smack her in the corn, and she heads to shack despite knowing their is no longer a pallet there (no pallets anywhere at this point). We don’t even do one lap. I chuck a bottle inside at the ceiling, and Bamboozle the vault, and as she comes back around inside she was done for.

    At this point I took a risk, picked her up and put her in the basement. She was on death hook, but I had no idea where Steve and Meg were, just saw Meg’s icon go from injured to healthy, and Steve’s status icon change from dying to injured a second time.

    I check on gate 2. No progress. Head back towards gate 1 on the opposite side of the map, I simultaneously see Steve in the corn on my way to gate 1, and see Meg has gotten 2 lights on the gate switch. I’ve almost immediately downed downed Steve a third time upon spotting him and immediately target Meg. She gives me a good run for her money, taking a hit at a T L vault before I could block it, as she Lithes away.

    I’m out of bottles at this point and simply can not afford to reload. In her last desperate attempt leading me around in a big circle, so that Steve had time to recover, she leads the chase back to him in the hope she can get him up before taking a hit.

    She does get him up as he’s crawled closer to the gate, but she immediately goes down. I bolt for Steve heading to the switch. Downed. Hooked. Dead. Return to Meg. I didn’t even realise the Hatch was so close to the gate, hidden behind some hay bales because that’s where Meg had almost crawled to. Pick her up before Steve’s sacrifice had finished and the hatch could open.

    Game over.

    Merciless Killer.

    This was probably a good 3 or 4 minutes of extra play time after the last gen popped, with 5 chases. Felt so good and so exhilarating to just be able to exert enough pressure that neither of them were given a chance to 99 any gate, AND get 4 iridescent emblems as a result.


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/212970/im-proud-of-myself-for-once

    Your name rings a bell. Think I might've played against you before (I'm on switch so cant send salty messages even if I wanted, which I don't.)

    I think it's the thiccness I recognise.

    My ps name isn't actually thicc anything. But one of my friends names is. Maybe you played against me when I was playing on their account lol.