What if every character had daily rituals
This system would expand the daily rituals, and slightly lessen the rift and bloodweb grind.
Killers challenges would be based on their powers, or just around their general background and personality. They could have 2 per day, be worth 30,000 bloodpoints, and 2 rift shards.
All survivors would have them as well, based around their character, like how claudette heals, so her challenges would be based around healing.
I think this would also work to expand the number of killers that are played by encouraging you to play all of them for maximum benefit in the rift.
Comments
I got one
"As The Trapper, break x amount of pallets"
"As Dwight, open x amount of chests"
Or dwight could have challenges to hide in a locker x amount of times XD
But in all seriousness I think challenges based around cooperation would be better suited for dwight.