I miss the old rank reset

I feel as if matchmaking has become a bigger problem ever since they changed how rank reset worked. Those who were able to would climb back from rank 10 to rank 1 and everyone else stayed where they could. Now I can guarantee that the majority of players are in the red ranks and that has messed with matchmaking since. And aside of that, it felt more rewarding and I would end up playing more due to it being more work to get to rank 1. Playing somebody you want to learn is a gamble now. Overall I feel like it was better beforehand

Comments

  • I'll level with you I barely play DBD lately. However with the new rank system I can legit play 1 game a month and stay in red ranks. I feel that shouldn't be a thing because I get quite rusty after a while.