which character to buy with fragments
hello I wanted to ask which of the characters that can be bought with fragments is better because I am between the legion, oni and spirit if you could help me I would appreciate it
hello I wanted to ask which of the characters that can be bought with fragments is better because I am between the legion, oni and spirit if you could help me I would appreciate it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you want perks I would go for Legion, discordance is definetly the best perk of the bunch you got there. Otherwise if you are searching for something a bit more challenging to play but still very strong either Oni or Spirit are good chioces (with Spirit being the superior choice perk-wise)
I think either of them are great but heres the thing, if you want to use Legion i would recommend using thanatophobia also his perks are excellent specially discordance, but i wouldnt recommend legion since hes not that good overall. I heard that the Oni is super fun, but he doesnt have perks that are that good, personally i am buying the oni next since he seems super fun, and finally spirit is a great killer and her perks are good, but either way one of those three picks are great