PS4 Killer experience/ how usable a killer

This is my observation/ experience with killers on PS4 base model.

Trapper- he is quite okay, maybe the trap pick up animation can lag sometimes.

Wraith - sometimes there is a lag when you come out from cloak. This can make the first hit hard sometimes

Billy -I don’t really use him, but curving isn’t easy with controller

Nurse -after blink her turning is pretty bad, I don’t know if it’s a fps issue or controller limitation

Hag -currently unplayable since only 20% of the traps can be placed, most of the times the trap disappears if its close to an object or window. Also quite hard to hit after teleportation

Doctor -sometimes I experience lag when I chase survivor and she goes through a pallet projection

Huntress -I barely use her, maybe because it’s quite hard aiming also, I am confused about the hitboxes

Myers -stalking sucks, sometimes it drops back the meter. This can cause some surprises

Bubba -I find it difficult to go around object when I use his chainsaw, this maybe requires practice or it just hard to do precise movement with controller

Freddy -sometimes I experience lag when I place a trap, fake pallet or teleporting

Piggy -sometimes lagging when I play a trap or I try to do a dash attach

Clown -I can’t recall anything. Maybe precise hits aren’t as easy

Spirit -quite okay, her hit box is pretty weird after phasing, most of the time I hit an environment object

Legion -quite hard to use his fenzy, issue to 360 also the fps issues and he can be disorinted easily

Plague -her poking is lagging, also the hit box of the puke is weird to me

Ghostface -quite okay, very minor lag when i try to crouch or lean over an object

Demo -his shred hit box is weird sometimes it aims besides the survivor, sometimes I hit survivors when i shouldn’t. Hard to find the logic, also I think his hit animation can cause some lag

Oni -i feel like his turn rate is smaller than on PC, whenever I am playing him i feel he has huge blind zones, while I am watching streamers they can easily hit those blindzones

Deathslinger -aiming is lagging, actually its terrible, also hitboxes are not consistent

Pyramidhead -His judgement strike is quite slugging hard to track survivors I don’t it’s just me or controller limitation

Blight -FPS issue, also I can’t do the same flick what PC players can, and also he can get disoriented after dash quite easily.

Twins -I don’t know how other people are able to do the pounce but tracking wiggling survivors quite hard, I miss 50% of my pounce attacks, so I get destroyed.

This is my experience so far Your experience might be different. PS4 players how do you see it?

Comments

  • @VicThor said:

    This is my observation/ experience with killers on PS4 base model.

    Trapper- he is quite okay, maybe the trap pick up animation can lag sometimes.

    Wraith - sometimes there is a lag when you come out from cloak. This can make the first hit hard sometimes

    Billy -I don’t really use him, but curving isn’t easy with controller

    Nurse -after blink her turning is pretty bad, I don’t know if it’s a fps issue or controller limitation

    Hag -currently unplayable since only 20% of the traps can be placed, most of the times the trap disappears if its close to an object or window. Also quite hard to hit after teleportation

    Doctor -sometimes I experience lag when I chase survivor and she goes through a pallet projection

    Huntress -I barely use her, maybe because it’s quite hard aiming also, I am confused about the hitboxes

    Myers -stalking sucks, sometimes it drops back the meter. This can cause some surprises

    Bubba -I find it difficult to go around object when I use his chainsaw, this maybe requires practice or it just hard to do precise movement with controller

    Freddy -sometimes I experience lag when I place a trap, fake pallet or teleporting

    Piggy -sometimes lagging when I play a trap or I try to do a dash attach

    Clown -I can’t recall anything. Maybe precise hits aren’t as easy

    Spirit -quite okay, her hit box is pretty weird after phasing, most of the time I hit an environment object

    Legion -quite hard to use his fenzy, issue to 360 also the fps issues and he can be disorinted easily

    Plague -her poking is lagging, also the hit box of the puke is weird to me

    Ghostface -quite okay, very minor lag when i try to crouch or lean over an object

    Demo -his shred hit box is weird sometimes it aims besides the survivor, sometimes I hit survivors when i shouldn’t. Hard to find the logic, also I think his hit animation can cause some lag

    Oni -i feel like his turn rate is smaller than on PC, whenever I am playing him i feel he has huge blind zones, while I am watching streamers they can easily hit those blindzones

    Deathslinger -aiming is lagging, actually its terrible, also hitboxes are not consistent

    Pyramidhead -His judgement strike is quite slugging hard to track survivors I don’t it’s just me or controller limitation

    Blight -FPS issue, also I can’t do the same flick what PC players can, and also he can get disoriented after dash quite easily.

    Twins -I don’t know how other people are able to do the pounce but tracking wiggling survivors quite hard, I miss 50% of my pounce attacks, so I get destroyed.

    This is my experience so far Your experience might be different. PS4 players how do you see it?

    It's a matter of getting used to a certain killer.

    I played on ps4, now on ps5 but with the ps4 game, and never had this much issues.

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/212866/ps4-killer-experience-how-usable-a-killer

    It's a matter of getting used to a certain killer.

    I played on ps4, now on ps5 but with the ps4 game, and never had this much issues.

    I agree with you, even tho it’s hard to get used to certain lags. Did you use ps4 base model?

  • @VicThor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1812704#Comment_1812704

    I agree with you, even tho it’s hard to get used to certain lags. Did you use ps4 base model?

    Yeah I have played dbd on both the normal and the pro version.

    The only thing I have issues with is some latency.

    It happens to people from a certain region.

    As killer I have a hard time landing a hit on them even when I'm hugging them.

    And as survivor I get hit when I'm nowhere near the killer or like with huntress, getting hit trough a solid wall by her hatches.

    Everytime I have these problems and I look at their profiles, they are from that certain region.

    According to the language they speak I e that of btw.

    But for some reason it seem to happen almost every time with them

  • I play on base PS4 and across all killers I have bad FPS drops when swinging, getting a hit, status effects pop up, blood lust kicks in, the survivor 360s, or you use a power like teleporting.

    I play around it as best I can, but some killers, like nurse, huntress, deathslinger, and blight are much harder to use because of these issues.