Nope. Been trying to figure a way to do this for a 10k member giveaway for a group I run. Sadly it doesn't seem like it's happening anytime soon. I will give props to the team though, they're very fast at replying if you send in anything from the support site! If you're in the same region as whoever you want to gift to, check out walmart or wherever as you can usually buy steam gift cards, psn cards or xbox cards and just send them the code. If you're out of their region it's super difficult though Snippet from my answer:
@RuneStarr You could consider gifting a gift card code for the respective platform instead of Auric cells.
That's the plan at this point. It's only difficult as it's an international group and our mods and admins are all in North America. Going to be a pain if someone in the UK, AUS, or well anywhere that's not Canada/USA wins lol. Either way it's worth the effort in the end, we love the community and do what we can to give back ^_^ Even if it's like a full time job sometimes haha.
I just hope something is implemented in the future. Tons of community groups out there and content creators would use the crap out of being able to gift cells.
Nope. Been trying to figure a way to do this for a 10k member giveaway for a group I run. Sadly it doesn't seem like it's happening anytime soon. I will give props to the team though, they're very fast at replying if you send in anything from the support site! If you're in the same region as whoever you want to gift to, check out walmart or wherever as you can usually buy steam gift cards, psn cards or xbox cards and just send them the code. If you're out of their region it's super difficult though Snippet from my answer:
Nope. Been trying to figure a way to do this for a 10k member giveaway for a group I run. Sadly it doesn't seem like it's happening anytime soon. I will give props to the team though, they're very fast at replying if you send in anything from the support site! If you're in the same region as whoever you want to gift to, check out walmart or wherever as you can usually buy steam gift cards, psn cards or xbox cards and just send them the code. If you're out of their region it's super difficult though Snippet from my answer:
Where so you go to get to support?
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us is the support site. If none of the info/articles answer your question there, you can submit a ticket. I've gotten a response within hours the 2 times I've used it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you're in the same region as whoever you want to gift to, check out walmart or wherever as you can usually buy steam gift cards, psn cards or xbox cards and just send them the code. If you're out of their region it's super difficult though
Snippet from my answer:
@RuneStarr You could consider gifting a gift card code for the respective platform instead of Auric cells.
I just hope something is implemented in the future. Tons of community groups out there and content creators would use the crap out of being able to gift cells.
Yea, the current solution is to buy a gift card and give it to the person, but you have to be careful in regards of countries restrictions.