New Kate skins?

Us Kate mains need some love over here! when are we gonna get some new skins for her? Meg has gotten 5803405 in the last 3 months, share the love ;)

Comments

  • serious yes. The big 4 got so many already and now with spirit release they got another set of extras.

    its really dull to dress up Kate.

  • You Kate mains will have your day (American Flag outfit confirmed, just not released).
  • Nobody likes Kate anyway ;P

  • Yes please, but I want something else other than the american flag outfit that I saw in leaked pictures.
    I'm actually wondering.. The new killer is Asian (from what I know) and the theme sounds Asian fitting too.. Why hasn't got Feng Min got some Asian themed clothes? Couldn't imagen a better survivor for it than Feng.

    Edit: It's really starting to get time to add Kate to the profile pictures you can choose from so we can share our love for her on our profiles.

  • .... Soon (how does one do the TM thingy)

  • Bump. Trapper .. again !?

  • JoannaVO said:

    Yes please, but I want something else other than the american flag outfit that I saw in leaked pictures.
    I'm actually wondering.. The new killer is Asian (from what I know) and the theme sounds Asian fitting too.. Why hasn't got Feng Min got some Asian themed clothes? Couldn't imagen a better survivor for it than Feng.

    Edit: It's really starting to get time to add Kate to the profile pictures you can choose from so we can share our love for her on our profiles.

    They confirmed feng stuff already, the kawaii sweaters just gotta make it one piece so the hood can't go on another shirt n stuff because it would look weird.