Yeah it sucks I’ve been getting hit through pallets way more often my last match a Legion just started their lunge as a dropped a pallet and I got downed I hope they disable it since it’s worse than ever
Yeah it sucks I’ve been getting hit through pallets way more often my last match a Legion just started their lunge as a dropped a pallet and I got downed I hope they disable it since it’s worse than ever
I don't think those have anything to do with hit validation...
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They re-enabled it on the eighth and is currently enabled.
Yeah it sucks I’ve been getting hit through pallets way more often my last match a Legion just started their lunge as a dropped a pallet and I got downed I hope they disable it since it’s worse than ever
I don't think those have anything to do with hit validation...