The Binding Of A Kin lobby music sounds french and that's great.
It's great because Elodie is french (and to not confuse people she's French-Madagassian because she was born in Madagascar but speaks French) so I get what BHVR did, that was a nice touch.
Comments
I almost forgot The Twins are also French so that makes the lobby music sounding french ever more fitting.
What
Search up dbd is Elodie french it says Elodie is French-Madagassian and then check the dbd wiki on the twins it says they're french and the lobby music ngl it actually sounds french.
This is such a pure post
Oh elodie, I read that wrong and thought you meant charlotte
It’s probably more because of the Twins, lobby music almost always fits the killer of the chapter iirc.
but i definitely like this one, the others weren’t bad either though
Hush! You aren't supposed to praise the devs, thats sacrilege!
Everything aside, it's nice to see positivity. Whoever runs music always kills it.