Is there any way to change my username on here?
I’m not going to make another account, but I made this one quickly in Feb, and now that I’m just getting back into the game, I want to change it for obvious reasons 😂
I’m not going to make another account, but I made this one quickly in Feb, and now that I’m just getting back into the game, I want to change it for obvious reasons 😂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think you can change your name.
Well I believe @MandyTalk can help you with it if you comment on their wall and the name change you'd like.
Okay thank you!
You can! I got my name changed, but you can only change your name once I believe, so choose wisely.