PS4 - Pallet in back of Rancid Abattoir bugged

As killer had a match where a survivor was going around dropping pallets for me to break while I let him stun me. When he stunned me with the pallet that is in back of the main building that is against the building and lands on pile of hay when dropped I couldn't break it - every time I tried it seemed like I was bouncing, my feet even made sounds of my killer jumping down. I am pretty sure the survivor was stuck next to the pallet because he stopped moving. I tried hitting him but nothing worked until I downed him. When I did that I picked him up and moved him away. Once I did that I could finally break the pallet.


Steps to recreate

1. Play public match on Rancid Abattoir.

2. Have survivor stun you with pallet that leans against main building and drops into hay bale. Not sure if it matters what side of pallet but if facing back of building survivor was on left side of pallet.

3. Glitch should make it so you cannot break pallet, not sure if as survivor you will get stuck next to pallet but it is possibility.

Tagged: Pending

Comments