How do I properly report a player?
I ran into a player purposely throwing our game/possibly working with the killer. How do I report that outside of the game screen? Is it even possible?
Tagged:
Mod
I ran into a player purposely throwing our game/possibly working with the killer. How do I report that outside of the game screen? Is it even possible?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hello, to report a player, keep in mind in-game reports are mandatory, any additional evidence (in this case you need video evidence) can be sent to support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us just open a ticket and select "Additional player report information"
If you need any more info, please check this section of the forum: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/game-rules