I'm Kate_Denson17
Maybe also drop your platform and region you are living in, to get matching playtimes?
This should go in find players but that never gets looked at so eh. Also we need the numbers.
@supersonic853 said:This should go in find players but that never gets looked at so eh. Also we need the numbers.
@supersonic853 said:
I went into that area once. Truely a ghost town. I'm surprised we don't see more of these posts honestly.
Hey, please create a thread in one of the appropriate categories: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/looking-for-players
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe also drop your platform and region you are living in, to get matching playtimes?
This should go in find players but that never gets looked at so eh. Also we need the numbers.
I went into that area once. Truely a ghost town. I'm surprised we don't see more of these posts honestly.
Hey, please create a thread in one of the appropriate categories: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/looking-for-players