Why not add a motion sickness setting option?

I really love to play dbd. It’s my favourite game but I can only enjoy half of it.

I started off getting used to the game and to the camera movements by playing survivor because my motion sickness is not acting up too much there. But now a bit further into the game, i really really want to play killer as well. But after one game I am dizzy, after 2 games i either puke or have to lay down for half an hour because i really do not feel good.

I know playing killer is in first person view for reasons. I also know and understand all the animations, not able to see survivors while being stunned, setting a trap etc. But everything is moving around, camera shaking, flipping and all.

I am not demanding to just remove the Animations. Srsly black out the screen for that amount of time for all I care, I would take it. But please add an option to stop the camera shaking for people suffering from motion sickness T.T

(and yep i made a forum account just to leave this here)

Comments