PS4 - Ivory Mori still works after single hook

Had a match where I was hooked, I unhooked myself (4%) and next time the killer (Leatherface) downed me he was able to mori me. I never went into the struggle phase.

Steps to recreate:

1. In public match be hooked by killer that used an Ivory Mori offering.

2. Unhook yourself.

3. Be downed again by killer, killer can use mori without you having entered struggle on first hook or being hooked a second time.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I can at least say that the Ivory Mori itself (On PH), still requires the Two-Hook criteria. So it would need to be explicitly tested against a person that Kobe's.

    If it's just those that unhook themselves that's pretty rough with tome challenge on level 4 that requires unhooking self with Deliverance. Also, if it only effects those that unhook themselves hopefully the devs will look into Ebony along with Ivory.