An unknown error occured message


Hi

Platform: PC

Description: Getting message "an unknown error occured".

Steps to reproduce: Each time I'm playing with some friends and finish a match, always there is a message: "an unknown error occured" and I have to close the game and reopen it becasue I can't read the chat and can not join the next game.

How often does this occur: after finishing a match

DeadByDaylight-backup-2020.12.09-00.43.18.log DeadByDaylight.log 20201206134315_1.jpg


Adding new evidence

Zip Video

2020-12-11 12-27-06.zip

Logs

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @chrome said:

    Hi

    Platform: PC

    Description: Getting message "an unknown error occured".

    Steps to reproduce: Each time I'm playing with some friends and finish a match, always there is a message: "an unknown error occured" and I have to close the game and reopen it becasue I can't read the chat and can not join the next game.

    How often does this occur: after finishing a match

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZB9BJNDRAVND/deadbydaylight-backup-2020-12-09-00-43-18.log

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/NI0374TQ86E5/deadbydaylight.log

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HKNJQWVLT9DP/20201206134315-1.jpg

    It’s happening to me too. I’ll be playing with friends and then all of a sudden my screen freezes and it kicks me out. It’s happened a lot and now I’m banned for up to 6 hours. Idk how long I can take playing a game that boots me for playing. The more I play the more I get kicked and the longer the band are. The only thing that pops up after it kicks me is it saying, “an unknown error occurred.” It’s pissing me off and I can’t play with friends in the game anymore after the ban. I’d like my ban uplifted and reset so the next time I “supposedly” disconnect from the game it won’t ban me for it disconnecting me from the match.

  • @Sorce said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/212428/an-unknown-error-occured-message

    It’s happening to me too. I’ll be playing with friends and then all of a sudden my screen freezes and it kicks me out. It’s happened a lot and now I’m banned for up to 6 hours. Idk how long I can take playing a game that boots me for playing. The more I play the more I get kicked and the longer the band are. The only thing that pops up after it kicks me is it saying, “an unknown error occurred.” It’s pissing me off and I can’t play with friends in the game anymore after the ban. I’d like my ban uplifted and reset so the next time I “supposedly” disconnect from the game it won’t ban me for it disconnecting me from the match.

    Actually I dont get banned, I just get an error and cant join another game i have upload a video in a zip file if u want to see if that happens to you.