Pale Rose Generator Bug
Platform: Xbox One
The 3 person generators that spawn right beside trees cannot be worked on when there's a player already repairing on the long side.
Tagged:
Pending
Platform: Xbox One
The 3 person generators that spawn right beside trees cannot be worked on when there's a player already repairing on the long side.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure if it is the same bug but I got a generator bug in Pale Rose where you couldn't repair a 3 man generator from one side, no matter if there was anyone reparing it already or not. It is the generator that spawns alongside some trees between a loop tile and the small boat near the edge of the map.
I had that problem. There was a player working on the long side so I figured maybe that was causing it. Thank you for showing this, its a really bad bug.