Pop Goes The Weasel in shrine
Should I get it I main killer and have heard positive feedback about it.
Should I get it I main killer and have heard positive feedback about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes get it it is a must have for every killer an it never comes to the shrine.well worth the 2000 shards.
If you are planning to level up Clown in the near future no. If not your choice. Perk is good on some killers, okay on the others.
Clown will be getting reworked soon so if you want to try him out you might as well save your shards, but otherwise you should buy it.
If you can get hooks fast get this perk.