New twins bug
I chased a survivor up to a locker with Victor, they enter, victor locks them in and then when I go with charlotte, as soon as they get out, I hit them, making them stuck like this
Tagged:
Pending
I chased a survivor up to a locker with Victor, they enter, victor locks them in and then when I go with charlotte, as soon as they get out, I hit them, making them stuck like this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing happened to me.
Method:
Step 1: Enter a locker as a survivor
Step 2: Have Victor hold the locker shut
Step 3: Struggle against Victor and exit the locker
Step 4: While in the process of jumping out of the locker, have Charlotte hit you
Step 5: Get stuck in the locker permanently