In response to the patch update - thank you.

Hello, all! (Especially BHVR/Devs)

I just wanted to take a second and thank BHVR and the Devs for this patch update (especially for contacting/responding to us via the forum in some threads recently). I know that this Chapter has been hard, and that this game's audience is always so hard to please since there are two opposing sides to accommodate for. I thought I'd put this out there to help combat the CONSTANT toxicity that is spread within this fanbase, and encourage some appreciation being shown BACK to you all working behind this favorite game of mine.

I appreciate you all, everything you do, and want you to feel as such. Going forward, I pray you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I know I'll be continuing to enjoy this game throughout them - as always.

Best wishes,

-C

Comments

  • WP

    Prayers received, as I’m feeling Merry and Happy and super extra Christmasy already! πŸ₯³πŸŽ„πŸ¦ŒπŸŽ…πŸΌπŸŽ