I wish I could understand The Twins add on Baby Teeth.

I normally advocate Blindness. That it isn’t as weak as most claim, and can still be a nuisance to SWF under particular circumstances (such as relying on an OoO user to provide them all their info)

I cannot however understand how only 15 seconds of Blindness after Victor has been removed is meant to be strategically useful.

I wish the devs could provide some of the circumstances they brainstormed that could occur that made them go “yeah, longer than 15 seconds of Blindness would be way too strong”

Comments

  • yea its kinda a throwaway addon with that status effect and numbers, might as well pump the numbers or add a second effect to it because right now its useless

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    we've both been around long enough to know amigo

    it's the same reason why so many iridescent add-ons in the game have the number 12 in them

    there isn't one

    I mean both of the Twins iridescent make sense, and emphasise the fact the the two should never be separated too far from each other in order to play optimally.

    But the blindness add on doesn’t make sense. 30 seconds maybe, but not 15 seconds.