Make a "MAMA" killer based on the mama movie
mama killer should have a power that makes her crawl really fast when traveling from a distance.
a perk "hide and seek" being able to see someone hiding inside the locker at 2 meter distance,
a perk "run but you can't hide" being able to see a survivor running while mama is using crawl at 24 meter distance.
a perk "life drain" triggers 1 special skill check when healing, and fixing a generator within mama's 8 meter radius. if the survivor fails this special skill check he or she will lose 1 state of life.
Comments
It should just be Robin Williams from Mrs. Doubtfire:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ckv_Dz-Sio&t=1sLOL
I don’t think the second perk would work right because it’s tied to a specific killer’s power. Like, no other killer would be able to use it. But regardless, I’d love to see Mama as a killer! She’d be awesome. I was actually hoping it was Mama when we got the teaser for the Twins.
Why would an obstacle block her when in the movie she can pass through whatever she pleases?