Fat Shame: Grim Pantry
FatShame.png
Backwater Swamp - Grim Pantry
HD63
These trees are wide enough for both survivors and killers to be able to fit through in appearance, but you cannot get through them.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
same with pale rose. i think this bug is on all swamp maps
Survivors are the only ones who can go through if your talking about the random fat shame on the sides of the map
No, I was a survivor in the one I posted, and I got stuck there too. There may be some others though.
no there is one that a lot of survivors tend to abuse I know which one you're talking about. But the one I'm talking about is on the outer edges of the map and only teleporting killers or trapper can counter this infinite
Oh the times I've been killed because of those two trees. 😫