lol. Everytime I bring Devour Hope, it gets destroyed in like 2 seconds. )))) But yessss that was awesome!
If you listen carefully on the intro I brought devour hope just because I didn't have anything els . the point of this builds was ad ones however since you're able to see where they are you can protect your totem easily . and of course happy to hear you enjoyed it
I love running devour hope on MM, literally no one expects it . It’s so duckin funny when u down two teabaggers and just mori them with remorse, really shocks them and some even rq because of it.
I love running devour hope on MM, literally no one expects it . It’s so duckin funny when u down two teabaggers and just mori them with remorse, really shocks them and some even rq because of it.
Yeah exactly . I wish I could run it on all of my builds but since I use ruin and thrill together it doesn't make sense to pick devour hope too . however every1 knows devour hope is the most op perk if you can build up your stacks .
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Everytime I bring Devour Hope, it gets destroyed in like 2 seconds.
But yessss that was awesome!