Pallets Not Being Thrown Down (PC)

I wish I had video proof of this, but on two separate matches I encountered an issue when attempting to throw down a pallet. The first time was on Rancid Abattoir I found myself unable to throw down the pallet outside of the abattoir itself (the one directly next to the building typically sided by a short wall of haybales). The second time was on The Pale Rose in which I was unable to throw down a pallet at one of the numerous small loops scattered throughout the central area of the map.

The only cause I can think of is that there may be some sort of screwy interaction with Dead Hard, as I noticed the second time is when I Dead Hard-ed to the pallet. That's all I can really say and I'm sorry I don't have much else I can show or explain.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Can confirm, it happened to my SWF today three times.

    I had it happen as well and I had dead hard; so it's possible, but it happened to a friend and I don't -think- he had dead hard I'll have to ask.