PC - Killer Hit Animations (Survivor Side)

DeadByDaylight.log

Ever since the latest chapter came out, killer hit animations have been acting weirdly. Specifically, I'll get hit at the beginning or very early in the animation, before the killer's weapon has actually struck the survivors. It ends with weirdly timed animations like getting hit between the nurse blink and the swing, the killer spinning 360+ so it would count as a hit, or getting hit while vaulting a pallet and somehow ending up on the side I vaulted from. Idk if it's due to hit validation because I consistently get pings around 60 and the game runs otherwise fine.

Example

Step 1 : Play survivor

Step 2 : Get chased by the killer

Step 3 : Killer swings

Step 4 : Downed before the killer's weapon has even hit

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • I've been playing mostly Meg
  • Spine Chill, Self Care, Plunderer's, Quick & Quiet
  • Variable
  • Frequent


Tagged: Pending

Comments