Now that moris are changing

I've had this idea for a while now but now that moris are changing my idea for the mori changes were this you can kill a survivor after they have been hooked twice

The change is it has a hook based action ebony 1 token per hook ivory 2 hooks per token and yellow it could be 3 or stay the same

When gaining a token you can use 1 token after a 3s animation your next basic attack will put a survivor in the dyeing state ( if this is op)

a survivor that was hooked after getting downed by mori will give a half a token like spirit fury

a survivor that's dead on hook won't give a token.

the killer can only have 2 tokens at a time requiring them to use them

Thoughts

Comments

  • Btw I know keys aren't being changed rn and I dont have many ideas for them so yea before I get blasted for being a (blank main) i can't think of much