Oni Hit Validation Issue
In reference to the patch that just went live they stated it would fix a hit validation issue for Oni players. Maybe I overlooked, but what issue specifically did Oni players have with it?
In reference to the patch that just went live they stated it would fix a hit validation issue for Oni players. Maybe I overlooked, but what issue specifically did Oni players have with it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah okay. I’ve been playing as him a ton lately and had noticed some hit detection issues. The I saw their post and figured I’d dig a bit deeper. Thanks for the help!