Living In The Future?? (4.4.1)
I'm currently playing on the Game Pass for PC app/Windows Store version of DbD, and was updated to version 4.4.1
I have searched everyone but can't even see that such update was confirmed, but now because of this I can't play with anyone due to the fact that I'm running a different version of the game. Do I just wait for the patch to officially come out? Is there a way around this?
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I have same problem bro, I can't play with my friends chingas a tu madre dbd
I have same problem!!! I just update today and now cannot play with anyone!!
I am also having the same issue, on Game Pass for PC and I am on Version 4.4.1 and can't play cross platform :( What an oof day to try and play the game for the first time.
Yup, same problem.
Same problem too