Need tips for Victor (Console)
Hey i need some tips. I find it difficult to aim victors pounce so I always just end up trying to flick it and miss. Any tips on how to help my aim (kinda tired of getting kicked in the face)
Hey i need some tips. I find it difficult to aim victors pounce so I always just end up trying to flick it and miss. Any tips on how to help my aim (kinda tired of getting kicked in the face)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a bit like aiming close range hatchets as huntress.
Always back up a little if they get too close to you and then track their movement and try to predict it.
Also,be patient.
Ah alright thats a good reference to remember. I need to remember to be patient cuz i get annoyed and end up missing more๐ . Will remember