BHVR, God bless you all.
Thanks for adding Freddy Krueger to DbD for the Switch. You just made my day. :)
Thanks for adding Freddy Krueger to DbD for the Switch. You just made my day. :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How's the switch version holding up, still a slide show simulator? Do you guys have performance options yet?
I remember a while ago switch users were raising hell complaining about the mist causing performance issues, I was just checking up on you guys. I'm glad to hear you've been having stable games, good luck in your matches.
He's gonna get nerfed. Don't get used to him.
It's not the power I want, it's the character. Why would I buy a killer for their power, perks, or tier?
If you say so.
And I do! :)
Agreed, The music they make is phenominal, and the art and craft put into this game is nice, I just wish it wasn't so buggy, and unbalanced