Unable to recover when put into dying state

Platform: PC

Description:

Stepped into a trapper trap. Trapper hit me. Once in the dying state there was no recover prompt. I could not recover. The only time the prompt showed up finally was after a survivor missed a skill check while trying to heal me. EDIT: I don't think the missed skill check was the thing that fixed it. It looks like when the survivor stepped in the trap that I was caught in. That triggered my recover prompt to show up. Likely an issue with trapper traps?

I tried alt+tab, escape. I tried keyboard keys, I tried my PS4 controller etc. I've never actually seen this happen before ever. I searched "recover" "can't recover" on the bug report forums and did not see anything that seemed the same issue. I've included a timestamp to the VOD as well.

Hope this helps.

Video:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/826799498?t=3h24m22s

Thanks,

Rupture

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Actually... watching the vod... back the missed skill check still didn't appear to be what caused the recover bug. It seems when the survivor stepped into the same trap I stepped into... That fixed my recover bug.

    So it may be something with the trapper traps, or trap add ons. etc.