Cross platform setting
I recently disabled this unintentionally and it seems to have disappeared, any ideas? I'm on Stadia
I recently disabled this unintentionally and it seems to have disappeared, any ideas? I'm on Stadia
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm unsure if the Stadia and Steam versions are the same, but the way you can turn it on in Steam (and hopefully Stadia) is by going to the main menu (not survivor or killer menu) go to options which I think is the left-most option on the bottom and then scroll down to the bottom ane check off the Enable Crossplay button or something along the lines of that.
Thanks! I realised you can only do this on the TV. When I was trying I was on my laptop!