Bug in the killer shack new killer map
There is a bug in the killer shack in between the locker and a lawn chair on the new map it needs to be fixed a killer I went against trapped me and another survivor there and since I don't like dcing I still tried to figure out a way to get out of it and the killer just stood there watching me cause they knew no one could get out of it unwas stuck in that corner for probably 15 mins to 20mins trying to escape but unfortunately couldn't since this new unfinshed chapter came out there is just too many bugs to account for but this was the worse I've seen but anyway I had to dc to get out of it fix this bug asap and actually try too cause once this gets figured out there will be more incidents like this worse chapter to date unfortunately.
Comments
Hello, when you want to report a bug, please check the bug report section (https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs) to see if it has been reported already and upvote it, otherwise open a new report following the guidelines.