Am I in the wrong for escaping with a key?
Hey guys! So I went against a tuft of hair + tombstone myers and have about two gens left with only me and this other survivor alive. I found a skeleton key in a chest and I decided to wait by the hatch until the other survivor found me and she did! We both escaped, but the killer cussed us out for bringing a key and that we all should've died. Am I the bad guy in this situation or ?
Comments
I mean the killer really overreacted but I can understand why he was mad because he would have probably won if you hadn't found that key.
keys and moris are just moving the finishline to closer to yourself while the other team's finishline doesnt move. people will be mad it wasnt a fair playing field but at the end of the day stuff in the game is in the game to be used and if its op thats not on u
they need to make it to ware only the one the uses the key can take the hatch