Last Man Standing
Does anybody have footage of this perk in use? I've never gotten to use it but I want to see how fast it actually lets you finish a generator.
Does anybody have footage of this perk in use? I've never gotten to use it but I want to see how fast it actually lets you finish a generator.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean... do you really need a video? Its exactly what it sounds like.
Increased gen repair speed by 25%
Yes, because I'd like to see, physically with my eyes and watch the meter, to see how quick it actually makes the gen repair go. With the potential upcoming hatch updates, this perk will render useful.
1 gen equals 80s of repair, assuming good skill checks only. If you got 25% increased repair speed, so just divide 80 by 1.25 and voila, you got 64s of repair instead.
..................................................
I'll do the trick for you, wait a moment.
Follow there steps:
That's exactly what it would looks like if you're using the perk.