Ghost Hit/Grabs clipping and BS
Just thought I'd make a post where survivors can share the never ending and numerous times where we get screwed over and over by this games poor physics... gonna add every video I've ever recorded playing this game of bad hits, downs, and hooks.
Comments
I don't have video evidence because I don't record my gameplay, I have a story where a Trapper hit me over the Haddonfield fences, I know this is something you can do generally in the game, however I was good 6 in game meters away.
It screwed me over because, while I was not on death hook, my teammates weren't very... fun, so they sandbagged me while the killer, realizing what was happening, did that head nod and hit me repeatedly while I died on first hook like 10 minutes into the game.
Fun game
Unrelated but I had a match against Piggy today and got sandbagged in front of her. This queen downed the sandbaggers and I found the hatch and when she came over I booped that snoot and left my medkit for her. Those are the moments that keep me going, and I hope you have a bunch of great teammates in your next matches <3!!