stuck on pallet
placed a trap as I was about to be pallet stunned was then stunned and got stuck on pallet for the rest of the game was then disconnected and penalized with a wait timer.
Tagged:
Pending
placed a trap as I was about to be pallet stunned was then stunned and got stuck on pallet for the rest of the game was then disconnected and penalized with a wait timer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can confirm! I just came here to report this exact bug, but I found yours here first.
Killer: Trapper. I was in the middle of the trap-placing animation, when a survivor pallet-stunned me. My killer then leaned down in reaction, and never looked up. Fortunately there was only 1 generator left, so I was stuck staring at the floor for 3 minutes. I took 2 screenshots, one of my POV and one of after-match.
Actually, someone else reported this bug and managed to clip a video of it happening. Great evidence of what it looks like.
Forum Post:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/211583/i-got-stuck-looking-down-while-placing-a-bear-trap-down-next-to-a-pallet-on-pc#latest
Video of Trapper getting stuck:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHgIy-JCsEk&feature=youtu.be