BBQ Bonus BP not working?
Now that I’ve got Adept Twins I chucked on BBQ to fast track the grind for more perks. The aura reveal works, but I’m not getting the post match bonus BP.
Anyone else experiencing this?
Now that I’ve got Adept Twins I chucked on BBQ to fast track the grind for more perks. The aura reveal works, but I’m not getting the post match bonus BP.
Anyone else experiencing this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a bug with them, and I think on a few other killers, but that may be wrong. It's 100% a bug with the Twins though. Let's just hope it get's fixed in the hotfix.
That hotfix is going to be gigantic (hopefully)
100GB 🤣
Goes to boot up Dead By Daylight.
Clicks on the application.
"Why is there a 68GB patch?"
Jokes aside, I would not be surprised if the hotfix is bigger then the actual patch