Unbreakable shack pallet
Played a match as Spirit on PC. The shack pallet on Groaning Storehouse was unbreakable from the outside (i.e. no prompt at all). I had to go inside to break it.
Tagged:
Pending
Played a match as Spirit on PC. The shack pallet on Groaning Storehouse was unbreakable from the outside (i.e. no prompt at all). I had to go inside to break it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So it wasn't just me! I had the same problem, I was playing The Clown and could not break the pallet in the killer shack from the outside, and was only able to when I ran around to the inside heading out.
Do you remember what map you were on?
Oof, I'm a rank 16 killer. I don't know the maps yet, I just know it was snowy, with a like broken down warehouse in the center. Not the broken down wooden lodge place.
Okay! I Googled the map you mentioned (Groaning Storehouse) and that is in fact the map I was on.
It's apparently happening all over, there's a bigger thread here.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/209732/shack-pallet-cant-get-broken#latest
Yeah, I had it happen again on a second map today myself.