When is there going to be a fix for Blights collision
Had a couple matches of blight on the newly reworked maps, they went kind of well?
One of them was on autohaven and had two survivors with flashlights ( I forgot to bring lightborn T.T ). The other was on Ormond, where the survivors were being very stealthy.
Anyway, the collision on autohaven works somewhat well. Besides the cars, which, despite hitting head on. I could not slam off of.
Ormond though... jesus I could barely bounce off of any of the rocks and snow. It cost me a couple gens trying to get here and there while rushing, but not being able to slam into anything.
I hope they fix it soon, I know they said they were looking into it, but they never gave an ETA on it.
Comments
Nobody knows.
The last time i heard about it was on McLeans stream after the first hotfix after blights release.
So yeah :]
I would estimate about as soon as Nurse gets fixed.
So essentially never?
I understand they have a lot on their plate right now, but this issue was out before this disaster of a chapter released.
I would've thought it be fixed before then, but now... it'll probably take them about a year with the 151 bugs that came up.
But maybe they will fix it with his POV together
Here's to hoping, until then I guess I'll just slide past survivors at light speed.
I guess developing the twins took them a LOT of effort and given how tight their release schedule is,then they didn't have enough time to fix it yet