The Rock Wall on Ormand
Are survivors able to get up on the long wall on ormond? It's super easy to get up on it as survivor but you have to be super careful with killer because lets face it, some of them are chunky lol. It seems like a soft infinite loop unless you are a ranged killer like huntress. My question is this, is this supposed to be a thing or is it an accident?
Comments
Killers are able to get on it too
it seems too perfect to be an accident. What are the chances that the one rock wall is just randomly climbable?
I really like it, juking a killer to fall to the other side is great.
I really, really like it. It's also super punishable as well. I also like that almost every killer I've done it to, knows how to get on top.