bug or nerf? - trapper

past few games Im randomly unable to put down traps

I checked its on the stairs/in the basement and near exit gates

is this intentional? if so WHY?!? if its a bug WHY?!? I dont like playing killer because of the toxicity at my rank but if the game is only gonna give me killer dailies Im just gonna suck it up but seriously makes it harder to defend when you cant trap the 3 BIG things

Comments

  • It's definitely a bug

  • @Soulslayer618 said:

    past few games Im randomly unable to put down traps

    I checked its on the stairs/in the basement and near exit gates

    is this intentional? if so WHY?!? if its a bug WHY?!? I dont like playing killer because of the toxicity at my rank but if the game is only gonna give me killer dailies Im just gonna suck it up but seriously makes it harder to defend when you cant trap the 3 BIG things

    Play Deathslinger, you'll see. You will end loops way faster... The toxicity will be deserved lol, but your games will be much more fun

    And this patches is full of bug so don't be surprised