So i got a weird disconnect
I played killer and suddenly all survivor didnt move and when i tried to pick someone up the game froze. And after 5 seconds the match ended.
Ending screen with the message: Disconnected from host.
Otherwise the ending screen was normal. I got my daily completed, my in the match earned BP and stayed Rank 1.
For the survivor the match just ended without escaping. They had all the alive icon, not the escape icon. I myself had no dc icon.
What happened?
Comments
Sounds like the match never fully started. Most likely one of the survs lost connection along the way, or possibly you did.
It was ca. 10 minutes after the match started. I had 20k BP. I had atleast one chase with every survivor. I know this kind of disconnect, it was different.
That happens to me AT LEAST once a month. The connection is fine (I always check) but suddenly I am kicked out of the server for no reason.
From what I know of that type of crash its one of two things:
Either the server crashed the match which will end the game and give out full rewards.
Or
Steam went down and disconnected everyone without making them lose their rewards.
If you get your rewards from the disconnected game it means something caused the game to end prematurely.