Freddy nerf expectations?

He was underperforming at first. Then according to stats and many others he's over performing. So he's getting nerfed. So what's gonna happen? I feel like they'll bring back his old mechanic were you actually have to put them asleep. Instead of survivors going to sleep passively or on a hit. But his abilities snare and gen teleport will stay but maybe get tweaked.

Comments

  • just change his snairs

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1798909#Comment_1798909

    • snare to slowdown mid chase, spot a survivor, defend a hex
    • dream pallet is much better than madness pallet (you dont know its a fake pallet until you drop it, madness pallet can spotted at close range)
    • see survivor highlight
    • hard to see him in distance
    • ignore borrow time when as sleep
    • teleport between gens
    • oblivion when as sleep

    I actually wish Killers to have alot of tools to use like Freddy, but his basekit is too much. May be make it harder to put Survivors to sleep, but sleeping survivors will get more harm than survivors able to stay awake

    • Freddy cant see awake survivors highlight, only sleeping one
    • Passive putting to sleep get removed, only affected when in TR, being hit

    I think only these would be enough.

    that's it??? ######### I have ran circles around freddy's and me and my roommate both have numerously escaped them he isn't broke or OP just a really complex killer to play properly.

1 2 ›