Who thought of a Non-Horror genre Licensed Chapter idea?

I'm just saying this for a bit of fun, but I would be interested in a DBD chapter that is licensed and NOT from a horror themed genre, so not a horror film or horror game or whatever. but has a certain character that would fit perfectly as a killer for DBD, it can also add a survivor character who wouldn't seem to have experience in a horror setting, but would be overall terrified of their situation.

Can anyone think of anything? because I can only think of one, Himiko Toga from MHA as a killer.

(P.S: This is NOT a joke, I want some serious answers here if you want to think of one)

Comments

  • It would honestly be cool if we got something Half-Life 2 related in the game, but if not that, I would have to go with Trevor Phillips from GTA 5 as a survivor in Dead By Daylight, and although I never played the game for reasons, I do know enough about him and from what I've seen he seems pretty cool.

  • I actually had an idea for a fallout chapter, but an Assaultron and The King? They would be extremely out of place, ones just a robot and the other wouldn't even know what an assaultron is. And it's not like an assualtron would have any motive to kill survivors it's not even a specific thing it's a product line. If anything a chapter based on Dead Money would make more sense, Have Elijah as a killer and Christine as a survivor, as Dead Money is essentially a survival horror game and that Elijah would have traits and abilities similar to a lot of the killers.

  • @Bradyguy99 said:

    Jurassic Park could be amazing to have a Velociraptor. Plus the kitchen scene screams DBD

    I mean Jurassic park already is horror adjacent, I mean a lot of moments in the original movies have the intent to scare.

  • @GoobyNugget said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1823886#Comment_1823886

    Pyro is pretty horrific already, I mean cmon, a military personell not knowing that he's actually killing people? That'd fit into DBD.

    It could definitely work, especially since Valve already licensed L4D

1 2 ›